Minimum BDDE & 3D Linking
3D Cross Linked Hyaluronic Acid Deermal Filter
- Cutegel and Cutegel Lidocaine use non-animal based hyaluronic acid having a molecular weight of 2,5000,000 Da as the ingredient
- OptImum viscosity and elasticity are achieved simustaneously by applying Cutegel / Cutegel Lidocaine’s unique technology which is capable of making 3D Structure using a small amount of cross-linking agent.
BDDE Residue and Endotoxin are Strictly Processed Under Careful Control
- Cutegel/ Cutegel Lidocaine is a product with low residue that has achieved safety standards after applying BDDE purification process 4 times.
Particle Plastic Process (patent No. 10-1223652)
- Achieved Uniform particle structure using Cutegel/ Cutegel Lidocaine’s own HA cross-linking technique.
Uniform Particle Size
PP process is the technology that can make HA Filter particles uniform. Through this optimized PP process, Cutegel/ Cutegel Lidocaine has achieved a uniform HA particle Size. Uniform particle structure enables constant injection and easy molding thereby enhancing the effects of treatment
Viscoelasticity Raw Data
- PP process allows long-lasting volumizing effect due to increase in viscoelasticity.
- Cutegel and Cutegel Lidocaine have excellent viscoelasticity thanks to PP Procvess.
Cutegel I Cutegel Lidocaine has received official approval of its effectiveness in anti-wrinkles and safety through comparative clinical trials conducted by major university hospitals in Korea under the approval of the medical device clinical trial from Ministry of Food and Drug Safety
Full Line UP
Cover a Wide Range of Parts With the Full Line-Up of Products